Re: lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_module_split_step_3 into lp:oemedical

Review: Approve

Hi, Mario, due to the exceptional conditions of this branch (trunk beta development), I have made directly the merge without waiting more reviewings. I have changed some of your work to allow to work with the complete branch adding it to the addons-path (not only with selected modules). Please take that in account when you make more changes.

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_module_split_step_3/+merge/200770
Your team OEmedical Commiter is subscribed to branch lp:oemedical.