[Merge] lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I into lp:oemedical

The proposal to merge lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I into lp:oemedical has been updated.

Description changed to:

Module re-factoring after split:

* Updated __init__.py and __openerp__.py to allow all modules to be listed in OpenERP without errors.
* Changes to patient, physician and appointment, as well as helper models.
* Finished base classes clean up to comply with new standards (was missing Transient model change...)
* Added oemedical_first_name to allow splitting patient and physician name into first and last name
* Completed clean up of some leftovers from monolithic module structure.
* Changed self.pool.get('model')  to new style  self.pool['model']
* Defined multi level security roles for physicians, patients, assistants, call center operators, medical center administrators and country level managers.
* Removed class instantiation at the end of the classes, as that is no longer required since v6.1

Community working !!  Thanks Nhomar for your tips and changes !!
As an electronics company says....  Everyone is invited!!
Join the party !!

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I/+merge/202240
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I/+merge/202240
Your team OEmedical Commiter is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~the-clone-master/oemedical/oemedical_refactoring_step_I into lp:oemedical.