Re: [Merge] lp:~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl into lp:sale-wkfl

Thank you Pedro, that's very kind of you.

I think both module have very simple code. I just checked, it seems that they have no function in common so in theory you shall be able to just take all my code and put it in sale_order_partial_invoice.

My module works as follow, it alter the _prepare_invoice functions in advance invoice and final invoice so that, after super() the initial function, it check if we are in progressive or final complete mode and if yes it recompute the invoice lines.

Also, if final complete mode, when we create the final invoice, all linked invoice will be refund and payment attached to sale order. Then, when we validate an invoice, it check if there is payment in the sale.order and if yes it reconcile it to the new invoice.

Also don't hesitate if you see design improvement.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~yannick-buron/sale-wkfl/sale-wkfl/+merge/207468
Your team Sale Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:sale-wkfl.