Re: [Merge] lp:~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report into lp:ocb-server

Review: Approve code review

Thanks for your work Georges.

On a technical side, it looks good! a bit hacky the way you find the path opening the __init__.py, but I guess you have to do that (and you're using the openerp tools). Perhaps it would be a bit cleaner to import the module you want and then take module.__file__, but that maybe doesn't even work.

On a functional side, I agree that is an improvement! I have something else to mumble that has nothing to do with your work: it doesn't feel very good to work to improve a custom bit of openerp that does a generic thing (in that case, a test runner).

In any case, lgtm!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report/+merge/207978
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report into lp:ocb-server.