Re: [Merge] lp:~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report into lp:ocb-server

Hello Georges,

this is an improvement rather than a fix. This is usually avoided on OCB (I encourage to explore ways of diminishing the cost of tracking branches and cherry picking). That being said, it's still a minor change with little side effects to expect. I would approve if you replay a MP to the official server as requested by Stefan and the OCB policy. Thanks for jumping into OCB, I think people should clearly understand the value of OCB.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report/+merge/207978
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~anybox/ocb-server/7.0-test-report into lp:ocb-server.