Re: [Merge] lp:~numerigraphe-team/ocb-web/7.0-hide-oe_view_only into lp:ocb-web

Review: Disapprove

Hi Lionel,

this is a good improvement, as I commented on the bug report a year ago. However, if we put this feature in OCB, then we may get community modules depending on this feature, thus on OCB. The general attitude is that that is a bad thing for OCB.

Looks like this change translates into an equally short snippet that can easily be put in a separate community module, or even included in the modules that intend to use this functionality. So I dissapprove of having this in OCB. You may however, check the situation for trunk and propose there on the OpenERP branch so that we can all enjoy this in the next edition.

On a technical level, OpenERP 7.0 css is maintained in the sass file which you find in static/src/css, and then compiled to css. Sass files are compiled using a ruby package by the same name.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe-team/ocb-web/7.0-hide-oe_view_only/+merge/212957
Your team OpenERP Community Backports Team is subscribed to branch lp:ocb-web.