Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi into lp:account-financial-report

Review: Needs Information test

Hi Nicolas,

I did a quick test and found significant differences from the standard report which I need to investigate, so if you don't mind I'll put it Need Information so it does not get merged accidentally.

It is probably an issue in my test data, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Another question, is there a particular reason you did not implement the "period length" and leave it to 30 days?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi/+merge/211040
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.