Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi into lp:account-financial-report

Hi Nicolas,

I'm working as a business analyst for Acsone and Stéphane Bidoul asked me to make a functional test regarding the new "Aged Partner Balance" report .

I noticed that the amounts are classified in the different columns (<30, <60, etc.) based on the clearance Date. By default, this clearance date is the end of the fiscal year (31/12/2014 in this case).

I tried to change this date but it is forbidden and I obtained the following error message:

ValidateError

Error occurred while validating the field(s) until_date: Clearance date must be the very last date of the last period or later.

In my opinion, it is interesting to let the user choose the clearance date he wants for his report. Furthermore, I think that current date is again more interesting as it permits to have a good representation of the actual situation.

An improvement to this report could thus be that the current date is used as default date and the user have the possibility to change it.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your answer

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi/+merge/211040
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.