Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi into lp:account-financial-report

Hi Christelle,

Very happy that you can test this new report.

FYI, I wrote a google doc here : http://bit.ly/1kwTyt0 and I explained in section 2.5 what is the clearance date on the 'open invoices report'. I need to update this doc but logic is the same for aged balance.

Do not hesitate to ask information if needed.

Frederic Clementi

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-report/add_aged_partner_ledger-nbi/+merge/211040
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-report.