Re: [Merge] lp:~akretion-team/partner-contact-management/base-location-geonames-import into lp:partner-contact-management

@Nicolas:

I confirm that it returns 404 if you try to download a wrong country.

I have taken into account your other remarks in my last commits (unless the tests ; I don't have experience in this). I am not sure I fully understand the benefit of the FOR UPDATE NOWAIT in this particular case... at least I hope I implemented it as you wanted.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/partner-contact-management/base-location-geonames-import/+merge/214564
Your team Partner and Contact Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:partner-contact-management.