Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/department-mgmt/add-dep-on-project-task-jge into lp:department-mgmt

Hi Jöel,

This mainly adds a referenced field for project_id.department_id.
I believe that there is interest in having a future module adding a department_id as a real Task attribute.
Because of this, I support Pedro's opinion on renaming the 'department_id' field to 'project_department_id'.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/department-mgmt/add-dep-on-project-task-jge/+merge/217068
Your team Department Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:department-mgmt.