Re: [Merge] lp:~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-date-constraint into lp:stock-logistic-warehouse

Review: Disapprove duplicate feature and perfs regression

We don't need this anymore, it is superseded by our other proposal regarding exhaustive inventories.
And it would be a burden on stock moves, not good for performance.
Loïc and I used to use this in v6 but we're abandoning it in v7.
Please reject.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-date-constraint/+merge/210632
Your team Stock and Logistic Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe-team/stock-logistic-warehouse/7.0-inventory-date-constraint into lp:stock-logistic-warehouse.