Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/server-env-tools/6.1-web_base_url_freeze into lp:server-env-tools/6.1

I know it's expensive, but it only happens once and only when admin logs in.

The reason to use it is that I couldn't find a better way to figure out if set_param is called by authenticate. If authenticate passed on a context, I could override that, set someting in the context and check in set_param if it's set. But unfortunately, no context in authenticate.

And we need to check if the call comes from that function, we still want admin to be able to set this parameter.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/server-env-tools/6.1-web_base_url_freeze/+merge/225651
Your team Server Environment And Tools Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:server-env-tools/6.1.