Re: [Fwd: Re: Injustice, plagiarism and insult of community work]

Hello Fabien,

Thanks for this update as well.

Its very unfortunate that your *India Director* has to *lie* that 'still I
did not check the poweremail module.'

Here is a bug he has reported
https://bugs.launchpad.net/poweremail/+bug/428568

I am not sure you can report a bug/feature of the above nature without
testing and using poweremail.

I do not want to take these allegations personally but i think it is
important to justify your intentions. You can look at the same bug and you
will note that the person has tried to put it as a hidden bug (security
vulnerability). I made it a public bug because I don't see anything so
private in it. I leave it to Open ERP SA to decide why he had to do it and
the truth of these claims.

I leave it to the programmers and techies who work everyday on these very
programs to further decide the originality of code too. Anyway, copying has
never been new to OpenERP. Just taking references to Tree view buttons, the
wizard to google map lookup idea etc. [This is not for a second set of
arguments to begin!]

Atleast Fabien, its great relief to know that you are not aware of these.

Thanks,

*NB: I have remarked a copy of the mail to the same groups that were
addressed these questions to ensure that there are no broken conversations
in the archives.*

--
Sharoon Thomas
Business Analyst & Open Source ERP Consultant

Follow ups