Re: [Fwd: Re: Injustice, plagiarism and insult of community work]

Hello to All and Sharoon,

I am Mantavya Gajjar - (mga), Director Tiny ERP India,

Sorry for my Late Reply, but I just came to know about this email
chaining from some of the employees.

I had posted a bug that doesn't mean that I am aware about the complete
product.

For the bug post, https://bugs.launchpad.net/poweremail/+bug/428568, I
have seen some of the template screen somewhere on the blog and I see
some of the notation like ${ } from the screen I did not know that you
have used mako template.

I have a sense that if you use features of the mako template then its
not easy to change the behaviour of parsing the same, and that is the
reason, that after your reply I did not post any comment on the same
bug. Actually I should not post the bug but I post because at that time
I was crazy about the new development I did and that as the Server
Action. (In that if you look at the Email & SMS Action features i use
the notation [[ ]] same like OpenERP report to parse the object /
fields). the Intention behind this post was to keep the same notation
[[ ]] instead of the ${}. at that time I didn't know that this post will
prove me liar.

Regarding the Powermail - after listening "India Director has to lie" I
try to check the poweremail module and try to check the code.
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-commiter/poweremail/poweremailtrunk/annotate/head:/poweremail_core.py) at the first look it seems more or less the Axelor Webmail module. which manage Inbox, of emails, provide the templates for emailing.

Regarding the Fetchmail: As I have already informed to Fabien during his
trip to Indian, that why I have invented the fetchmail module.

- To replace the mail_gateway module which was tightly coupled with the
crm module (even after migration from email_gateway.py script to
mail_gateway module)

- From the beginning I have already Invented the smtpclient module in
the trunk-extra-addons, and it is alternative of the tools.send_email()
(I think this module I have developed before the Sharon's Training @
Indian Office, I think Sharon I have shown you this module during the
Training).

- Before 1.5 months Tiny ERP Indian office have started the recruitment,
and due to that we are getting lots of CV's I want some system where i
can redirect this all emails to our Internal Interview Module (which is
already running in our system), for that I required some system like CRM
Mail Gate. but I was not able to use the same as its strict with CRM
module. so one of the biggest reason was to develop a Fetchmail was
this

So, finally I started to work on that and come with the very simple
module by taking the email_gateway module code I prepare a generic and
very simple system which can be used in any module (yes of course need
to write 2 method in the model which we want to integrate).

If you compare these 2 modules there are no similarities in between
them.

Fetchmail: only work for the fetching emails and integrate with the
OpenERP Model

PowerEmail: works like a mail client.

I think you angry because of
"http://openlabs.co.in/blog/post/presentation-community-meeting/"; here
you wrote that

"The good news is the commitment from Fabien Pinckaers (CEO of Open ERP)
and the Antoine (CTO of Open ERP) that Poweremail is going to be
integrated to the trunk of Open ERP." and certainly Fetchmail was
published in the addons branch. but that is again not a relation of
fetchmail with the poweremail module.

Also, I have reviewed Axelor Webmail for so many times( At Indian
office), also gives the solution for some problems, do you think that I
need to copy and paste from the Powermail module ??

Working with the sms & email applications is interesting things for me.
http://sites.google.com/site/mantavyagajjar2/massmailing-java
http://sites.google.com/site/mantavyagajjar2/massmailingapplication
http://sites.google.com/site/mantavyagajjar2/smsapplication

- and that's why I put 2 module on the trunk extra addons (smsclient,
and smtpclient as smsclient nobody is using so there is no enhancements
smtpclient used by the 2 major projects webmail and direct marketing
project - dm)

you have no rights to blame anyone before knowing the complete truth,
how come you say that its 90% same in the code and 99% same in logic?

I would like to request any community member to check out the code of
both the modules. I would not like to enter in a huge discussion.

We appreciate your contribution in the community, but you should
respects others too.

Regards,
Mantavya Gajjar
Director