Re: Sales order import Bug

linuxmygirl wrote:
I just curious about this since I export the CSV from system, of course it contains the Field " Customer ", but when I import this CSV field, why it says is unknow? Sad
This is the CSV file open with EditPlus:

Customer,Date Ordered,Invoice Address,Invoice on,Order Reference,Ordering Contact,Packing Policy,Pricelist,Shipping Address,Shipping Policy,Shop Ecole de Commerce de Liege,2010-02-21,Karine Lesbrouffe,order,SO004,Karine Lesbrouffe,direct,Public Pricelist,Karine Lesbrouffe,manual,E-Com
Did you exported it using the "import compatible" option?

If you don't use it, OpenERP will use human-readable labels (like "Customer").

If you use it OpenERP will use the internal field names (like customer_id or partner_id, I can't remember now), so it can map the fields back when importing.

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es