Re: Pricelists

On 25/05/10 08:52, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
> Sorry but this is not the place for questions about using OpenERP.
>
> Use questions on Launchpad (https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject) or
> the forum for
> that (http://openobject.com/forum/index.php).

Joël, keep in mind that this is the community list, which is basically a
common discussion place for anyone in the community, even newcomers.

Your suggestion of using Launchpad answers and the forum are nice
starting points, so as you can see he was right to ask here :-)

> Le 24 mai 2010 à 15:57, Anders Eriksson, Mobila System a écrit :
>
>> I want to make a define prices per customer, item, based on quantity
>> but do not understand how...

Anders, your question is a little bit vague...
This is basically the whole idea of pricelists: you can assign a
pricelist to each customer (partner), and as part of each pricelist you
can define rules according to products and quantities.

See also the documentation:
http://doc.openerp.com/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing.html
(this is the first hit in google when I search for "openerp pricelist")

--
Olivier Dony