Re: Feedback request: OpenERP Local Communities

Hi Olivier!!!

Great to see OpenERP is trying to promote and help local communities.
I think we could be ready to send you the information you are requesting in
a short time when our new spanish-community group website is ready to be
launched.

I think all conditions and rules to be a community group are OK. A real
community group should easily cover the requirements. And, a not real
community group, better not to be there. So IMHO everything is right.

Thank you very much for you attention!!

Ana