Re: [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-6.0 into lp:openobject-addons

Eric, have you read my review on the merge proposal? It's on the merge prop page, further down, and you probably have received a copy by mail, too. I think it explains in details why we cannot merge this merge proposal (it does't say much about your modules, as they are not in the merge proposal...)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-6.0/+merge/49599
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/elico-6.0.