Rent Module: Need advice

Hi everybody !

I'm working on a renting module for OpenERP 6 (https://github.com/WE2BS/openerp-rent if you want to see). It's not working yet. I'm not familiar with stock management, and I would like to know what's the best to handle stock movements.

Example:

- Customer call to rent 3 PC for a week (7 days).
- Salesman creates a rent order, select PC products, choose the duration
- Order is confirmed

Now, we have to do two things:
- Generate the invoice(s) (Can have more than one, for example if invoicing monthly)
- Generate stock moves once the customer have been delivered

The invoice part, no problem. What about the stock moves? Could you told what king of actions I have to do to do this properly ?

Thans for your help,

--
Thibaut DIRLIK

Follow ups