Re: [Merge] lp:~tsy/openobject-addons/l10n_syscohada into lp:openobject-addons

Hello,
Thank you for your prompt and nice inputs.
I have a new revision which fixes the issues you raised.
Can you have a look please ?
Regards,
Tidiane Sy(Baamtu)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tsy/openobject-addons/l10n_syscohada/+merge/56816
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~tsy/openobject-addons/l10n_syscohada.