Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-server/trunk-CFA_currency into lp:openobject-server

Review: Approve
Nice merge proposal!

I merged it, after replacing tabs with spaces, at revision 3386:
   http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/trunk/revision/3386

After the merge I also added a little patch to use an official ISO 4217 currency code for CFA, as "CFA" is not the official ISO code. I could pick either XAF or XOF because they are interchangeable, and it probably is sufficient to define only one of them.
I chose XOF, because according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_African_CFA_franc its symbol is "CFA", while XAF has "FCFA", so at least we have a matching symbol-code pair.

I kept "CFA" as the XML ID, in case it helps show that we only care about one CFA currency. Also, there is no conflict at the moment with other currencies, as CFA is not an official ISO code.

This is revision 3387: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/trunk/revision/3387

Thanks a lot for your contribution!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-server/trunk-CFA_currency/+merge/56956
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-server/trunk-CFA_currency.