Re: Description section in the __openerp__.py

On Tuesday 27 September 2011, Dmitry Zhuravlev-Nevsky wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Would you please give me a tip? What type of markup do you use for the
> description section in the __openerp__.py file? Markdown? reStructuredText?
> Wiki? Something else?
>
> Why does it matter? When I publish Open ERP module at the apps.openerp.com,
> description section renders as module documentation. I need to mention some
> XML-snippet in my module documentation. But it looks ruins while I don't
> know what type of markup I have to use.
>
> Thank you.

AFAIK the description attribute is just plaintext, respecting the line-breaks
and wrapping.

If some site like "apps.openerp.com" would use a different convention, they'd
better document that and ensure it doesn't break the way openerp clients
handle it.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!