Re: Description section in the __openerp__.py

reStructuredText

On 09/27/2011 01:34 PM, Dmitry Zhuravlev-Nevsky wrote:
Hello!

Would you please give me a tip? What type of markup do you use for the
description section in the __openerp__.py file? Markdown? reStructuredText?
Wiki? Something else?

Why does it matter? When I publish Open ERP module at the apps.openerp.com
<http://apps.openerp.com>, description section renders as module
documentation. I need to mention some XML-snippet in my module documentation.
But it looks ruins while I don't know what type of markup I have to use.

Thank you.

--
Dmitry Zhuravlev-Nevsky