Enterprise Warranty "technical" question.

Hi all,

We want to provide a "hot standby" backup for one of our customers (effectively a copy of the system on a different host).

Our idea is to (basically) take a dump of the database each night and copy it to their standby server (physically different location, different IP/MAC etc.) so if their main server dies they can still access their services.

They will will have the Enterprise Warranty. Is this likely to break anything?

TIA

Al

Follow ups