wrong ir.translations "field name" value for webkit report

hi,

I'm writing a mako template for a sale order, the strings are loaded to be
translated, but the "translating machine" can not find it

after some work I've found out that the reason behind this problem is that
the field name in the ir_translations table is populated with data
like "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako"
while the parser searches for "report.laxun.sale". Could someone help me to
figure out where could the path-like name "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako"
come from?

thanks
Viktor

Follow ups