Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-trunk-esale_joomla

If you want to support multiple languages in the VirtueMart/Joomla system you will need to install joomfish. But if you are just using 1 language in your VM/J installation this isn't needed even if you do have multiple languages in your OpenERP installation. You will however need to have the same languages in both system.

But there should be written somewhere that the xmlrpc plugin needs to be installed on the Joomla system. Easiest way to do this is to pack the included plugin into a zip file and then install it as a normal Joomla plugin.

Of my knowledge the OpenERP Joomla plugin doesn't support multiple stores or changed database path, the path need to be vm at this moment. I have been thinking of fixing this.

The plugin uses the database handler from Joomla, but it should really use the handler from VirtueMart or even better use the functions in VirtueMart. The plugin is badly in need of some love.

/Best wishes, Daniel
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes/+merge/87799
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes.