Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes into lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-trunk-esale_joomla

> - In the plugin, retrieve language 'iso' column, not 'shortcode' to prevent 'Cannot match language' problem during XML-RPC communication (the plugin reports language 'en' which does not match 'en_US' on the OpenERP side).
> - Revise permissions (which are currently not loaded)
>
> The second issue is quite straightforward, but I was wondering about the first: did you come across the first problem and did you try something similar? Cannot say yet whether our fix will actually work, as our customer's Joomla administrator does not work weekends ;-)

Uhm, you are right, I remember I had to edit some country code on
joomfish configuration.
If joomfish is still a dependency, we should mention it somewhere. I
think it would be good if we put a sort of quick installation guide
within the __openerp__.py

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes/+merge/87799
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/extra-6.0-esale-joomla-view-fixes.