Re: new account_voucher available now

Hi, I am testing your version and I get

"View error

Can't find field 'voucher_id' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'account.bank.statement':
 * account.bank.statement.voucher.tree.inherit
 * account.bank.statement.voucher.form.inherit

Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model"

Did you check, how your module works with bank statements or maybe I am missing something?