Re: OpenERP Community, Customers and Partners Summit 2012

Il 22/02/2012 16:12, Raphael Valyi ha scritto:
I hope those community days would be used at their best to make the
right choices for the future.

+1

anyway, demos and use cases are for customers and future partners, and they're useful of course, so we don't need to change the plans.

But...it would be very useful as well if we can organise other/parallel tracks for those who re not interested in commercial stuff.

we just need some rooms where meet together and discuss just like in the last meeting.

cheers,
--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx