Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1 into lp:openobject-addons/6.1

Not sure if it's just me, but I could not get either the patches from this branch, or the branch itself to merge cleanly.

As an interim solution, I have hand-merged the contributions of this branch into https://code.launchpad.net/~vrt-openerp/openobject-addons/6.1-trunk-bug-923440.

The one thing I have ditched, is the updates to .po files, as they look like they were committed by mistake (some were branch conflicts).  I haven't submitted the branch for merging officially, however as it lacks the full version history, but I place it here for people's interest.

Worth noting, that base_contact as it stands now (including after these changes), breaks crm; converting leads to opportunities for example, breaks with the current code base.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1/+merge/95777
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1.