Re: lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1 into lp:openobject-addons/6.1

Dear Stuart,

Thanks a lot for fixing the branch. Please remove the
security/base_contact_security.xml. This is a leftover of 6.0.x and
added by mistake. The .po came in from updates from the branch but you
did well to ommit them.

I had a quick look at crm_lead.py and saw that
_lead_create_partner_address would have to be overwritten to fix the
break. However, we are not using this functionality and I guess this fix
is to be added into a separate module for correct dependency of modules.
Have you seen other breaks in the CRM?
P.S. Besides that new opportunities start as leads ;)

Best Regards

Etienne

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1/+merge/95777
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1.