Re: documentation changeset accidentally pushed

Le 20/03/2012 15:11, Alexandre Fayolle a écrit :
Hello,

I have accidentally pushed an openerp-doc changeset to
lp:openerp-doc/6.1
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/6.1/revision/1722).
Sorry if this is not the expected process. However, I would gladly read
any document explaining the expected path for this kind of change in
order to avoid similar problems in the future.

Thanks in advance.

It's OK, everyone is welcome to commit to the documentation branches.
If you still think you need to revert your commit, you can do it with bzr merge . -r 1722..before:1722
Lionel Sausin.