Re: documentation changeset accidentally pushed

On 20/03/2012 17:25, "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe informatique
Numérigraphe" wrote:
> Le 20/03/2012 15:11, Alexandre Fayolle a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have accidentally pushed an openerp-doc changeset to
>> lp:openerp-doc/6.1
>> (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-doc/6.1/revision/1722).
>>
>> Sorry if this is not the expected process. However, I would gladly read
>> any document explaining the expected path for this kind of change in
>> order to avoid similar problems in the future.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
> It's OK, everyone is welcome to commit to the documentation branches.
> If you still think you need to revert your commit, you can do it with
> bzr merge . -r 1722..before:1722
> Lionel Sausin.

OK thanks. The main issue was that my bzr was not properly configured
(and things such as my email address in the changeset are not valid, the
commit message is not formatted as it should, etc.). Reverting to fix
this would only add noise, so I'll leave it as is, and be more careful
in the future.

Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet
Tel : + 33 (0)4 79 26 57 92