Re: Creating ang installing personnal module

Hi ange,

Could you give more detail? what is the error that you get? the environment
that you're using with the version of the different module that you use.

for debugging, I recommend you to use eclipse ide with the pydev module.

You can follow the installation instruction on this link the explanations
are in french.

http://tadidio.blogspot.com/2012/02/openerp-61-environnement-de.html