Re: OpenERP: Hardware sizing for OpenERP

It's an old topic, but as promised we just added a reference entry. Hope this helps.

On 01/09/2012 07:18 PM, Olivier Dony wrote:
On 01/09/2012 10:40 AM, Hery Atmadja wrote:
Moving forward, we, at Infinity, would be glad to provide OpenERP with
the number using our references - however due to confidentiality nature,
the client name shall have to be concealed. I do hope other partners can
contribute as well.
Excellent! As a starting point we could use this google spreadsheet,
feel free to edit and to add columns that you think would be relevant:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuuV1YRJafDgdG9BNGpfSXZHNU5ncFhVWGJ6QkcwVGc