Re: [Question #196586]: OpenERP

Question #196586 on OpenERP Addons changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/196586

Description changed to:
Hi Friends I have face a problem when i am click on a user account in
OpenERP. I cannot edit or view any user account from admin panel. Can
you please help me out..the error is

"WARNING:
	Can't find field 'asterisk_server_id' in the following view parts composing the view of object model 'res.users': * res.users.inherit.internal.number Either you wrongly customized this view, or some modules bringing those views are not compatible with your current data model"

Please please help me.

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Addons.