[Question #196594]: Can't Find "Update Module List" in 6.1 web client

New question #196594 on OpenERP Addons:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/196594

Hello,

I'm embarrassed to be asking this question, but, could someone tell me where the "Update Module List" button is in the 6.1 web client? I've read it's in Settings > Modules > Module(s??), but I can't for the life of me find it there. Google hasn't helped... I feel like I must be missing something, or overlooking something obvious.

Thanks,
-Dustin

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Addons.

Follow ups