Re: Student Management

On 06/11/2012 06:08 AM, vivek poddar wrote:
> Thank you all! the training module is a bit old and seems no one has updated it
> since 2011 but it seems good, on the other hand Pedagogy module is really old
> and I will not go for it(It also not seems stable). ok! I will test the
> training module.

The training module and all its related extra modules are still maintained
actively by the original author. If you look carefully at the list of versions
for this module on OpenERP Apps you will notice the URL of the branches that
are active:
   https://code.launchpad.net/~openobject-training/openobject-training/

I think the "trunk" branch works for 6.1.