Re: Solution/Example for displaying icons in a Tree View (OpenERP 6.1)?

I’ll try that. Thank you!

Von: Niels Huylebroeck [mailto:nh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012 14:17
An: Sven Petersen
Cc: Eric Caudal; openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Openerp-community] Solution/Example for displaying icons in a Tree View (OpenERP 6.1)?

2012/6/27 Sven Petersen <s.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:s.petersen@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Thank you for your answer, but I’m in need of displaying custom icons according to a field value of a record line.
So far icons can only be set for buttons, or am I wrong?

Not sure if this will work but what about showing a fields.binary with widget="image" on your tree form ?
It would require you to "store" the images inside the database though (only once if you use a functional field to fetch values on the fly)

--
Niels Huylebroeck
Lead Architect   --   Agaplan