Re: Different roles within different companies

Thanks for the responses to this.

Because of our project time frames, we've decided to split each of the 6
companies into it's own database.  Once we've gone through the
implementation and have everything up and running, we'll revisit it.
Hopefully we can get the changes made in time for a future major release.

In the meantime, if you think full multi-company/role/user support is
needed there is a bug report you can comment on ..
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1025534

Cheers,
Ian