Re: adding custom views to the web client

After some heavy code reading, I think I've found a solution.

check out https://bitbucket.org/nagyv/openerp-custom-views
this solution is 100% pure OpenERP that adds extra methods to OpenERP models

another solution is used by the edi addon, it defines a new service
endpoint provided the server

all in all, it's indeed possible to implement 100% custom views in OpenERP
6.1 !