Analytic account journal entries problem

Hi.

I want to define some analytic accounts to evaluate sales and purchases
on every office in a company. I had created purchases and sales analytic
journals and some analytic accounts. Also I had defined some products
wich are related with users in 'User/Products Rel' option in the
analytic account definition.

When I want to create a sale I can go through all workflow steps
without problems, but there is no analytic entries in my related to my
sales journal.

Is there any additional configuration step to allow the sales module
creates the corresponding analytic entries?

I followed the explanation described in 'Part V' "Effective Management
of Operations" from the openerp-book-6 but I'm using OpenERP 6.1.1. Are
there too many differences between OpenERP 6.0 and 6.1 releases?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
--
Oscar Javier Moreno Rey