Re: Get your GTK key shortcuts in the web interface

In Italy shortcuts tend to be untranslated, i.e. we have "O" for open instead of "A" for "apri".

Apart of that, IMHO translating shortcuts is messy and confusing, and I'd leave them equal for all.

If/when that will be merged, we could think of having a shortcut for the module web_export_view that export the current tree view as you see it:

http://apps.openerp.com/addon/7966

Leo