configuration details to avoid port number while accessing through web-browser

I have my laptop running openerp server. I have erp.myname to resolve to localhost/ 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts file

Now I would like that, whenever I access the address erp.myname it should get me the the Open Erp's web client.

I shouldn't type erp.myname:8069 everytime.

Simply I would like to access my OpenERP webclient through erp.myname and not erp.myname:8069

Just like how demo.openerp.com works and not with 8069 at end like demo.openerp.com:8069.

I am using OpenERP 6.1. Any pointers to this or solution will help.

--

Amachu

Follow ups