Re: configuration details to avoid port number while accessing through web-browser

Apache or nginx would suffice your need!

Thanks,
Jay.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM, ஆமாச்சு <amachu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have my laptop running openerp server. I have erp.myname to resolve to
> localhost/ 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts file
>
> Now I would like that, whenever I access the address erp.myname it should
> get me the the Open Erp's web client.
>
> I shouldn't type erp.myname:8069 everytime.
>
> Simply I would like to access my OpenERP webclient through erp.myname and
> not erp.myname:8069
>
> Just like how demo.openerp.com works and not with 8069 at end like
> demo.openerp.com:8069.
>
> I am using OpenERP 6.1. Any pointers to this or solution will help.
>
> --
>
> Amachu

Thanks,
Regards,

*Er. Jay Vora*
M : 91 - 9879354457.
(Not miles, just an email away...)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/jaynvora>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/jaynvora>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynvora>
Blogger<http://jayvora.blogspot.com>
"No Seconds to be Wasted for Formalities, I have a lot to Execute !" - Jay
Vora