Re: OpenERP community code sprints: YAML tests

Dear Gilles Major and community,

We won't be able to come to the sprint, but here are two topics where we have been asked to write tests and have not yet succeeded.

First, testing the correctness of the stock report would allow us to optimize the SQL code with confidence. This is blocking our merge proposal : https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-simplify-report-sql/+merge/111058

The second topic is the dynamic context in the DMS. When we proposed to let users set the context in the FTP server,Antony Lesuisse <https://launchpad.net/%7Eal-openerp> demanded that a test case be written before the change is considered. Unfortunately, I have not clue about what I am asked to test, all the more as the feature I'm proposing to change is undocumented. More details can be found in our merge proposal here : https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-document-dctx-noprefix/+merge/92431

Yours,
Lionel Sausin for Numérigraphe.