Re: OpenERP community code sprints: YAML tests

On 12/10/12 09:38, Gilles Major wrote:
Greetings everyone,

This is a short update concerning the registrations for the YAML tests
code sprints that will be organized on the 29th, 30th and 31rst of October.

To get a clear picture of the number of attendees, we would like people
to register directly on eventbrite:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4460680014

Is the event still open to registration ? and can we have a clear picture of the number of attendees also ?

I might have missed this info on the eventbrite page, and if this is the case, I'm sorry to pollute this mailing list. But the only (unclear) info I could find was in the etherpad.

For most of us, this trip will cost us time and money, and having a clear picture of the community participation can be of some importance to grasp the total investment we can afford putting in it.

Thank you for these community events,

--
Valentin LAB

tel:  +33 6 71 39 62 13