OpenERP Master/Detail Views, Dynamic Multi Column Views

Hello Community,

I would like to ask if someone knows a Solution for creating Master/Detail Views or Dynamic Multi Column Views within OpenERP's GTK or Webclient.

Here is what should be possilbe:

    COL A    |    COL B    |    COL C    |     DETAIL OF C
   Item X    |  Item X1    |  Item X11 |     DETAIL OF X11
   Item Y    |  Item X2    |  Item X12 |
   Item Z    |  Item X3    |  Item X13 |

COL A, COL B, COL C are List Views
DETAIL OF C is the Form (!) View of the currently selected COL C Item

COL B is prefiltered through the selected Item of COL A
COL C is prefiltered through the selected Item of COL B

Example:
A User selects Item X in COL A, then COL B should be filtered and should only show Items belongig to Item X -> Item X1, X2, X3,
then the User selects Item X1, COL C should be filtered and should only show Item X11, X12, X13.
Finally the user selects Item X11 in COL C and the Form View of Item X11 gets displayed in DETAIL of C.
Samefor Y, Z and so on.

I'm not sure if this can be done somehow with the standard functionality (v7 ?) or if I should start developing a web-addon straight away?

Looking forward to advices and experiences - perhaps I'm not the only who's in need of this?

with kind regards,
conexus
Sven Petersen