Re: account_analytic_required

I am the proud author of this great module (!) ; moving it to lp:account-analytic seems a good idea.

I have noticed that, in lp:account-analytic, the name of all the modules start with "analytic_"... so should I rename it and remove the "account_" prefix ? I don't like renaming modules, but if you think that it's really important, I can do it.

Alexis